Organising a campaign to promote positive change?
We’re offering a free page to help you distribute your brand.
How can it help you?
Visual brand consistency can be key to maximising the impact of a campaign. This gets harder at scale or when geographically distributed. Using Brandpage you can organise and distribute the key information and digital assets, enabling supporters and local organisers to stay in sync.
What is it for?
- Campaigns that promote positive change in the world
- Non-profit and non-political campaigns
- Protests, celebrations, fundraisers are good examples
What is it not for?
- Campaigns that promote hate, or seek to divide, offend or incite violence
- Campaigns that support a political party
- Marketing or fundraising campaigns from existing organisations
To claim your free page, get in touch with us by email:
What a free page includes
Build a visual asset library on a central web page, so your supporters won’t lose track of the latest brand files they should be using.
Build a visual brand colour palette displaying CMYK, RGB, Hex and Pantone references so they’re handy and accessible to everyone.
List the fonts, weights and styles used in your brand, for complete clarity. Add links so your supporters can download everything they need.
Show examples of your brand in action, so your supporters have a visual reference of how the elements combine successfully.
Please note that we will assess each application on a case by case basis to make sure it meets the requirements we have stated above.